Are you Asking the Right Questions?
We recommend that you ask these 5 questions before hiring a professional contractor. If your contractor cannot meet these qualifications then you may ask yourself if you are using the right person or company for the job.
1. Insurance and Background Checks - Is your contractor properly insured with both workers compensation and general liability coverage? Have all of their technicians had background checks run on them recently?
Our Answer: YES, we carry both workers compensation insurance and general liability coverage. It is mandatory that our entire staff pass annual background checks to ensure that we are not only sending you qualified representatives, but also safe and trustworthy men and women. Please review our profile at www.TheSeal.com to learn more about us.
2. Experience - Does the contractor have the experience to effectively and efficiently complete your job on time?
Our Answer: Spotless Window Cleaning and SoftWash has been providing high quality services to Richmond, as well as the state of Virginia, since 1962. With over 50 years of experience, we believe that we have the proper tools and experience to effectively and efficiently serve you. The governor trusts us with his house and you can trust us with yours too.
3. Safety - Has your contractor been properly trained in safe practices?
Our Answer: Safety is always our #1 goal. Spotless Window Cleaning and SoftWash technicians are trained on the proper and safe use of all of our equipment. Some of our important safety focuses are on preliminary site assessment, ladder safety, extension pole safety, aerial lift safety, and SoftWashing/pressure washing safety. We even take advantage of harvesting the power of science and have many scientifically proven tools in service that allow us to maintain maximum safety on every job.
4. Education and Training - Is your contractor knowledgeable about proper cleaning methods?
Our Answer: Spotless Window Cleaning and SoftWash technicians attend monthly educational meetings. These meetings focus on proper safety practices as well as proper cleaning methods. Our technicians are trained and educated in all aspects of proper SoftWashing, pressure washing and window cleaning. Our management team is also very proactive in the search for the most cutting edge and safest tools for our technicians to utilize in every line of service that we provide. Spotless team members attend multiple national conventions on a regular basis to ensure that we stay up to date with industry best practices.
5. Professionalism - Does your contractor represent him or herself in a professional manner, making sure that you can take pride in the quality product provided to your home or business?
Our Answer: Spotless Window Cleaning and SoftWash Company is built around the fact that we are going to focus on hiring phenomenal people and implementing phenomenal systems. With standards far above our competition, we always arrive in a Spotless fleet vehicle, on time, in uniform and ready to provide quality service with the utmost professionalism. All technicians are required to pass annual background checks and wear a photo identification badge at all times. We guarantee that our entire staff is polite and courteous.